So. Seems simple enough. Seven facts about me. Nominate fifteen bloggers (. . . which may shrivel down to a smaller number). Here we go.
1. I live with siblings who love to quote things, mainly movies. My brother especially has a filing cabinet for a brain. He must have hundreds of quotes stored in there, complete with voice impersonations. Alas, I do not have this ability. So it gave me great joy recently to be able to say, in the accent of Scarlet Witch (from Avengers: Age of Ultron):
"Ve vait for two days for Stark to kill us."
When my brother admitted that was pretty good, I enthusiastically repeated myself throughout the day, much to his growing annoyance.
2. Speaking of Marvel, this trailer makes me flail like a hungry octopus. Deb's fangirl post preeeeetty much sums it all up.
3. As a wee child, I loved pineapple. Until another little girl, a guest in our home, loudly declared her distaste for pineapple on her pizza. From that point on, I hated it. It took me all the way to my teenage years to rediscover my love for pineapple, both on its own and on pizza.
5. One of the best things about my job is the casual dress code. I get to wear jeans to work!
6. My absolute favorite band from about age eleven to fifteen or sixteen was pureNRG.
I bought all their albums and basically didn't listen to anything else; three of their posters graced my wall; and I went to one of their concerts. I've since outgrown them, but every now and then I listen to some of their music just for nostalgia's sake.
7. While we're on the topic of my childhood . . . I had this big stuffed dog named Casey. During my early elementary years, before I started being homeschooled, I would put her on the living room couch and instruct my mom to leave her there all day. Otherwise she'd be too lonely! She had to be with people! Toys have feelings, you know. (Toy Story convinced me of this.)
I nominate . . .
Sarah @ Ink and Paper Tall Ship
Wynonah @ Life is an Adventure
Jenelle Leanne @ jenelleschmidt.com (Not sure if you do tags, but here it is if you want it.)
Rachel @ Secret Scribblings
So not exactly fifteen, but if anyone else out there wants to snag it, consider yourself nominated! Thanks again, Emily!
I'll be back on Monday with the November edition of Subplots and Storylines.